Aria Dental - How I Plan To Get A Whiter Smile!


My husband @guccisimo and I are somewhat new to the Coal Harbour area and therefore we were looking for a great local dentist to keep our smiles white and healthy. We decided to give Dr. Mehio a try as we had received a couple of pamphlets from Aria Dental in the mail and my best friend had recently visited them too.

My first reactions when I walked in the clinic for the first time included amazement and bliss. The folks at Aria Dental really paid attention to every detail in terms of design and client comfort. They have designed a truly beautiful place where patients can go to get healthier teeth.

Sara, the receptionist, is extremely friendly and knowledgeable and she will make sure you are fully aware of any hidden costs or charges before they go ahead with any procedures. She will also take care of any insurance claims - mine were sent electronically and therefore there were not upfront costs. Also, I was very impressed with being able to fill out my medical history in an electronic tablet instead of paper - very environmentally friendly and high-tech!

Dr. Mehio was also very friendly and approachable and he made sure to ask me lots of questions before getting started with my check-up. Aria Dental has state of the art equipment and they are able to provide procedures that are on high-demand nowadays like Invisalign and Zoom whitening.

 Dr. Mehio

I am looking forward to taking advantage of their teeth whitening promo for new patients and maybe get some Invisalign done at the beginning of next year. Like Sara said... it's all about Hollywood smiles nowadays :)

If you are looking for a new dentist in the downtown core give Aria Dental a try!

Aria Dental on Twitter


View Larger Map

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disco + SynthPop = Retro Inspired Boogie & I'm Living For It!

Can men wear Pandora charm bracelets?

Spotify Vs Deezer - Which One Will Win My Ears?